MMS Friends

Monday, December 01, 2003

ok, played squash with 6 players and lost all 6. Shanice really cant play squash?? have i made a wrong choice by not joining track or choir? -thinks- hate to believe im doing so badly. Later have squash farewell at the condo...wonder what's in store man. hope i dont be anti-social and be a bad host. yupz..tired..

somone just asked my how come i dont mind people reading my enrtries which appears to be like my inner thoughts. the truth is that i have a perceived self , middle self and of course my core(inner) self. yupz, what people see me as outside is what the environment has forced me to become. then for my middle self is how i view things on the surface and my personal opinions on stuff (my blog for instance). and for my inner thoughts which is written down in my diary of course, i dont let others know what im thinking internally. i dont like people to be able to guess how im feeling or how's my next step kinda thing. perhaps thats why i hardly open up to just anybody..i tell selective stuff to selective people. when i say i trust you..haha..do you really believe i trust you like 90%?? haha..think abt it..

ok..just realise im quite mean to this one guy in college..i'll try make up for it..i havent been myself lately..i dunno why..busy perhaps..this week is so packed...squash matches, CIP kettling at raffles city, econs lecture and my OGL camp. haiz..then got SAT exam coming this friday..i have yet to touch it for one week..better get going after lunch..

oh, my maid's(lili) birthday is coming up. im quite broke as most of you know..let me pick up some cash on the ground...PLEASE!!! -lols- haha..kidding..

MEOWZZZZ....