MMS Friends

Friday, December 05, 2003

Hee..just came back from my OGL family meeting. celebrated Nigel's birthday and had fun crapping jokes with them. Ooo..Nigel is kicking up a big fuss over my 2.4km timing. -laughs- seriously, i believe all of you can also run fast...WILL-POWER is what you all need. -smiles-

CIP kettling (Salvation Army) at Rafflescity has been great so far =) Get to see cute little girls and handsome guys..not so good looking ones as well...lots of tourists and gangsters...oh..that day i was doing with Liyu and we saw UTT!!! Oh my gooTness!!! He's like so attractive from afar and better closedup! haha, yupz..he donated! Some crazy people come and ask us what we are selling..haha..we are NOT selling ice-cream..we are KETTLING!! -lols- later have one more shift, then last shift on Monday. So, come down guys and suppport me!! ringing the bell for 4hrs can be tiring..i see my muscles growing! *hoot*

Oh, i have been doing some thinking lately..about my friendships and all. Then i realised that i havent been making ANY effort at all to keep the friendships going. Im busy and all...sometimes i feel guilty sometimes i just cant be bothered. i have too many friends...good or bad thing?? -shrugs- But the thing is that i only keep very few of them by my side. It's a 2-way thing as well what...either one of us must make the effort to keep in touch. One have to give more...i think after this week then i start serious revision and catching up with my pals. -smiles-

im rushing through SAT revision. think im retaking again...havent even touch the CD they gave me. Ok, i only did some topics inside and one diagnostic test and my score is like 1000+..my best score is only 1180?? gooTness..there're so many sections..i get aggitated LOOKING at the questions. haha, waste $ sitting for it tmr. But i'll try stay focus and think before i write the answers down. EST is shitty...bleaghz..

MEOOOOOOOWWWWW.....................................!!!!