MMS Friends

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Did anyone missed me?? -lols- was at OGL camp for 3 days and only got to blog now. The camp was cool, my family was the leading and winning grp throughtout the camp. This year's mass dance is cool and the steps were pretty tough but once we got it and everyone dances with that "oosh", it just look so so good!!! -claps- in case you guys are wondering what's that song, its Number One by BoA. =) oh, i was fed very well cause the food was good and i was freaked out by the nightwalk for the second time. haha..someone saw "something" in our college..scary huh..

My last shift for kettling at Raffles City..because my camp ended at 2pm and my shift starts at 2pm, Liyu dear had to stand in for me while i rush like shit all the way down...dont talk about how i managed to get out of camp for awhile to change out of my smelly and dirty clothes...wanna DIE getting permission and excuses for myself from the 3 teacher advisors. FUCK..i really hate them for giving me a hard time. i bloody cried over it..luckily Maurice and my squash-mates were there when i cried.. to comfort me. sucky college...

Hmm..and now for the update of my squash matches: played 7, lost 7. seriously, i finally figured out whats wrong with me already. my strokes are too limited and rigid. My strokes might be right, but sometimes there's no use. im suppose to make my opponent miss the ball. However, thoughtout the whole time, i've been like "helping" them get the ball. Some girls anyhow hit the ball, causing their opponents to lose the match. Weeguat is good in her boast stroke though...she deserved the points. i shant mention names but afew of the girls were discussing about why some "lousy" players can actually win matches..they actually anyhow hit the balls all over the place. what a way to win matches...

Talkin about the SAT test 2 weeks ago, i was damn tired while doing it due to my busy schedule. In my class, there's this tann and cute guy..totally my type cause he looks sporty to me. -lols- BUT im not boy-crazy ok!! im lesbian...hmm..i managed to make afew people nuts over my sexual preference. =) That day, our entire college was filled with good-looking guys from outside...haha..looks more like a college to me that day..

Oh, talking about guys...Willy's boxers was in the centre of attention the day of camp..haha...the PE shorts couldnt cover up his "sexy elephant" boxer. haha..all the girls were goo-goo-gaa-gaa over it. haha..he's funny and enthu...he can teach my grp the mass dance very well too!!! Haha...Nigel..he thinks i laugh very "funnily" and Donghai likes the way i burp..haha...kewl bunch of guys in my family! -cheers-

BuuuuuuuuurrrrrppppppppppppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ!!!!