MMS Friends

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Im feeling rebellious these days..suddenly just wanna find excitement in life. 2 Nights ago, at about 2am, i nearly wanted to step out of my house and camp over at someone's place. The thrill of wanting not to be caught by my sister is tremendous! =) Although i didnt do it eventually, im thinking of tonning over at Melissa's place tonight...havent seen her family for about a year!!

Wah...my sister's friend gave her this "scent-bag" and the smell is all over the study room..diffusion! =) Hee..and guess what?? finally got a good math tutor to help me cope the subject better...its actually recommended by Michelle, my PL friend. Been wanting to get a tutor but dont really know how to go about finding one. Then poof! God sent me one! Think its not that i cant do math, more like im lazy to write down all the long and tedious steps..then i'll just keep skipping the questions...did i mention that my 2 sisters and i are totally nutcases for math?? haha..oh yes we are! Youngest sister is smart..so smart..but guess what..she cant do math! Oh well...buck up shanice!!! 3days to opening of college..gooTness..