MMS Friends

Sunday, December 28, 2003

Dinner at neighbour's house: Last minute invitation to have dinner and since for my family, dinner is the lightest main meal, we decided not cook and pop over for dinner with neighbour. Nice meal but i only ate salted vegetable, green vegetables, mushrooms and fishballs. Hahaha...notice it most are vegies? Meowz..my appeitite decreases once every month..other times i'll eat like a hungry ghost.

Emily sis just preached to me about lots of family values. Saw dad and her talking in the kitchen during tea-time. Didnt dare to go near them cause i dont really like to get myself involved in family businesses..i dont like to take sides between dad or mum. Lots of issues were raised suddenly and i am confused over who's telling the truth. But im wondering why am i not bothered or worried about what has happened..Both dad and mom has given alot for this family, i know and i see it. It's ok if mum complains about this and that after a hard day of work but sometimes i think her love her us is conditional..she's been complaining about this family as long as i can remember. On the other hand, dad has been the quiet one, slogging his guts out for us 365 days (dad doesnt have off-days due to business being family-owned). Mum doesnt seem to appreciate many things, i dont know what's running through her head...really...she doesnt bother to tell us and we cant be bothered to find out cause we might be in for some scoldings. Who loves to be scolded and shouted at for fun? Wah..i became sian thinking of whats going on in my family...wonder hows mum at Yangon..

...i seem to be avoiding someone again..whats wrong with me..i always let my heart rule over my head...i get irritated by this person...even if that person didnt do anything much to me...i think im not being appreciative...better start on my New Year Resolution soon..

Now for things i wanna do:

1) Sentosa!! i want more and more sun!!
2) Bolster!! i saw one today but it cost $19.90 because it larger than normal ones
3) Watch Ju-on 2 and freak the hell of myself out =P
4) Get a new bag..waiting for nice Mambo bags

notice that cheryl's not in my list any more..if she wants to spend time with me, i figured out that she'll send herself to my doorsteps..so be it if she has to hunt all 3 houses before reaching me..thats the way life is, sometimes people give too much and people like me are so stoopid to just keep giving for a friendship..im not complaining..just tired of way things are..