MMS Friends

Friday, December 26, 2003

Christmas: eve of christmas, went for steamboat at Marina Bay and ate till i went nuts...sister couldnt stop cooking seaweeds so half the time, my soup-bowl was like BLACK..haha!! was really crowded and packed..we cooked and cooked..drank and drank...like what my mother will call us if she sees the way we're feeding ourselves: yao_gui (hungry ghost)

Hee...walked through Orchard Road..the atmosphere was fantastic...this year slightly different in the sense that they are selling those "foam-spray". gooTness..squeezing through was bad enough cause people were like molesting me BIG-TIME..the guys just touched my waist over and over again..i couldnt really defend myself in that crowd..smelly and hot..yucks..then managed to get out of town and reach home in time for the countdown. haha..christmas at home is always the best =) slept late that night cause i went nuts..

Is chinese new year around the corner?? Mum is already like getting us (sisters & me) to start purchasing our new year clothes...its the only time i can pick out anything from any shop no matter how expensive it'll cost her. Usually it's dad paying for stuff i want..it'll be crude to call dad my ATM machine huh...he pampered me too much...although im not the only child..im second in placing..accidental pregnancy..meowz..

Mum just left for Yangon...wont be back in 6 days time..actually something bad kinda happened just before she left..and she made a comment saying she might not come home..i dont know..seriously, i dont feel that sad..problems run in my family once in a while but they are usually huge matters..args..adult matters...i shant interfere then..sisters also pretty confused with the truth now..

School's starting, havent even gone out once with my best friend cheryl who has returned form Perth for sch break 2 months ago..she's always claiming that she's sick or got things on...actually, she just doesnt have the time for me..trust myself to keep making time for her when im the busy one...once sch starts, what makes her think i'll have time for her?? once she returns to Perth for her university course, i might not see her till we're both like what...22 years old??? the other day, she asked me out..and when im halfway to the destination, she said she cant make it...maybe because im her best friend thats why it's easy for her to say she's not free knowing i wont mind..now that im thinking of it..it's kinda overboard..but nevermind lar..she's my best friend after all..luckily Melissa, my other best friend is nice enough to calm me down..she's always there for me when cheryl's not around.. =)

Sky's grey..so much revision to do and holidays are almost over..im not even ready for the New year..meowz........