MMS Friends

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

FINAL DAY!!!!! -screams-
The atmosphere was fantastic and the freshies are all going nuts!!! They didnt stop cheering at all and was energetic till evening!!! gooTness...haha...they're pretty adorable and fun-loving!!! During station games, i was with Gusto2 to help out since Willy's not that free...im originally the OGL for Gusto1. =) Marcus the squirtor was damn irritating...forever getting violent with me..!!!This is not it...the campfire was the best part!!! *hoot* Everyone was having so much fun and i was jumping the screaming my ass off..haha! Our team's item was great as well!!! -screams- But you know what?? Gusto's the overall winner for the OGL camp and for the 1st Orientation!!! -claps- Im always in the winning group..last year's orientation also...Rigel rules!!!! Haha...im like super high now...

Ok, and now for my personal feelings. I suddenly didnt regret signing up as OGL!! haha..i know i know..after all those complains you heard from me right..haha!! SATISFACTION WAS OVER-WHELMING!!!! -ahhhh!!!- Meowz...the surprising thing is that when i was on my way home at the interchange, one group of freshmen from nowhere just started cheering for me when they saw me..haha..!! So cute hor?? I still cant remember faces or names from my sub-fmaily lar..but they know me can liao lar huh..haha..Made new friends...which is so so so cool to me!! Yuppie..im finally done with this Orientation and can focus on studies tmr...can wake up later too cause no more briefings in the morning!!! *hoot* haha..fun and more fun!!!!

This is the most satisfying and wonderfully fruitful day of Orientation!! -cheers!!!-