MMS Friends

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

3rd day: Totally didnt see my classmates at all today..dont know what hwk there is, nobody will bother informing rushdy or me anyway...aint it sad to be in that class? why cant they put me elsewhere??? that way, i'll have no free periods like everyday and get to go home earlier to rest then revise. Why's it that only 2 freaking human beings take my combination?!? i admit im freaking having PMS now..orientation was cool cause the freshmen were cheering crazily like us and they actually liked the programme! i was like on sleeping pills the entire day..realised i didnt have enough rest that night. So i cheered like a mouse and danced like a skeleton. Oh!! good news!! i shedded off 1kg today..haha! meet this junior of mine on the way home and she said i lost alot of weight..not that true cause they havent seen me for awhile. Tmr's last day of orientation..i have to endure!!! Today i said something really mean to Lesley and 2 councillors happened to hear it. Chunmin just laughed it off and said im cute while Sofi was like "if there's anything you wanna say, can be franked with me."...huh...gooTness...i think everyone is subjected to having their opinions...i merely said i was anti-council and "down with SR". like i said, i was having PMS..anti-council doesnt mean i dont talk or be mean to them, im still good friends with Chrystella, Aisha, Ivan and so many more! Ok, i've never really liked SR cause it totally changed me mentally...of many things in life..im like not what i am anymore..and im kinda disappointed with myself too.

Just had three freaking arguments with older sister:
1) i didnt want to share my new year resolutions with her during dinner, politely offered to tell her later in the night because i was worn out for the day. She bloody yelled at me for having no directions in life and that im not putting in effort for anything in life..is that so??!!
2) i threw away a slip of photo collection paper cause my younger sister and my decision to do it since nobody claimed it. in my family, we talk abt being responsible for your stuff! She left it all over the place and got the cheek to scold us when she found it in the bin.
3) She asked when was i going to stop typing on the keyboard and when am i going to start work. Hell..im old enough to plan my time???!!! but i controlled and didnt argue back with her..she's so unreasonable!! gooTness..i wonder how her Peicai Sec classes stand her stoopid attitude?! ok...siblings do scramble and stuff but not when im PMSing and you're making my life difficult?!?!

Miserable day..i pray hard tmr's better cause it's the last day of orientation...i've waited long for this day...it's killing me...heard lectures are moving fast and what am i doing..dancing and cheering away with freshmen! sheesh..i think the only two things im happy with was that me and Maurice cleared up "unspoken" stuff we never mentioned about..and im very happy with his answers. The other thing is that Cheryl finally felt the strain in our friendship and asked me out this sat. i didnt want to go cause i have common tests coming right up the next week. but i suppose a lunch at CoffeeBean wont hurt?? haha..thats what i happy about now..so, smile shanice!! -smiles-