MMS Friends

Friday, January 09, 2004

Ok, my tutor failed me bad for my holiday assignment. From a decent grade of like 32/50 for composition to erm...15/50??? She said i started off well...then i wrote rubbish in the later paragraghs..huh?? haha..gotta work harder for the common test then. Wah..im in Mrs Sim's economics tutorial group..she's so fierce?? i was quite scared of her but managed to answer all her questions for me right. Hope i continue to answer them correctly cause she doesnt seem to appreciate wrong answers?? i miss my Eric Hui...his sexy purt butt...-signz-

The house decoration competition is kinda exciting..im so going to help Draco win..together with Kai Kian!! Draco has to remain as the champion house!! And the Road Race, the Sports' Meet and all other House stuff...DRACO has to prevail!!!

Actually after school have to go eat lunch with freshies one..then i already have plan to study with Edward...then grace and tirene came along. i was forcused for NIA..didnt feel like studying wages so i just rewrote the main points out. Have yet to start on "She stoops to conquer". I've got 3 days to work my way out..cannot fail anything this time man.

Oh, in case anyone bothers to read my blog, i'll tell you all something! Edward (college faculty mate) made this pretty little pouch for me (christmas gift)!! and i still owe him his birthday prezzie 2003?? haha..im touched cause i think he made it with all his heart for me. =) yea..the colour of the zippers's not that cool..but overall, its the thought that counts like what tirene said. tell me which guy will actually sit infront of the sewing machine and do smth like that?? -speechless- you're one in a million guy edward...thanks!!

Tmr's the long-waited-date with Cheryl!!