MMS Friends

Saturday, January 17, 2004

X-country Champonships: Someone told me i might drop dead for running with flu and cough. Sheesh...was scared but i just went ahead. At the beginning, i was the slowest of our SR-girls team..didnt want to tire myself out by running too fast. Then i caught up and was leading for the rest of the race. gooTness, i won't wear any shoes with black soles anymore, was burning my foot!!! Sun was still out at abt 4.45pm but i didn't get a tann...so sad. i just realise i always have alot of energy for the last 300m, so next time i won't run too slowly to conserve it for my last 400m =) Well, let's just say this race was an exposure for me. Nationals then train harder!!! But must go doctor tmr..wanna get MC..my nose and throat is killing me!!! Anyway, i didnt get a position and i don't know my timing for this race, how pathetic..But im pretty satisfied with myself cause i ran even though i was sick. =) Plus, i got to know more people from track. That makes me happy..hee..wanna sleep now..muscle ache and my nose wont drop dripping water..yes..its water and not mucus ok.. =P