MMS Friends

Monday, January 26, 2004

i wonder how come the PE teacher Mr Goh knows me...and Ms Thiang actually knows my name. Sheesh..guess i have to start greeting them in case they think im impolite.

PE was super boring..thought i could escape home earlier cause i have MC. Then Mr Goh came and asked me for my help. dot dot dot...the last person who reported to me, timing was: 46mins...gooTness, nearly died while they're strolling back to SR. Runnin the route this Thursday. wanna do my best so can take timing..

As usual, squirtee was teasing me...and i said he better shaddup or else i'll just pull his cow "ohter" is this how you spell it?? someone correct me yea?

Guess what..my CT was wearing blouse again. ok, nothing wrong with that...unless you're so fat like her that people can look right through the blouse and see the colour of your bra!! Hell, the guys in my class were like: remind me not to sit on the right of the class..haha..what the hell..

Hmm...what else?? oh..grace ah grace..may your hands be cleansed after scratching your you-know-what. haha..

No monday blues!!! =)