MMS Friends

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Haha..Chingay was fun, saw Jackie Chan and TCS actor/actress..and had a great time with jiesheng..he's really gentleman..wanting to pay for my everything, mainly food and drinks. Real nice guy.. =) He lend me his watch and ring..i forgot to return him..oh well, will do so on tues..haha..saw Nigel, he teased me so i lied that Jiesheng's my cousin..he believed it, so now me and jiesheng have to ACT..

Edward came a short while later..had fun with him too..did my first man's pull-up with his help..haha..so tirene, let's compete and see who can do pull ups on our own at the end of the year!

Guess what guess what??????!!!!!

I SAW THE NEW SERIES OF MAMBO BAGS!!! not that cool but i can make do with them!! haha..89 bucks..can use my pay or ang pow money..excited!! hope no one gets the same as me..i'll die..so i better get it first for "copyright"..hahaand this bikini from Tannlines...20% off..wanna get them too.

Oh..i saw Zihui!! and her stead..gooTness...haha..cant wash off the look on her face..they were HUGGING!!! i went to join them for a hug as well..haha..i know you're reading this Zihui..haha..hi hi..you guys look loving and happy..im glad for you girl..really..just give me my pay..KILL WALTER!!! haha..take care girl..love ya!