MMS Friends

Monday, February 02, 2004

I got my MAMBO bag!!! After missing so many bags that i wanna buy, i finally got one "ok" bag for myself.. -smiles-

Lunch at my auntie's house was good..got more angpows..then saw so many pretty little girls there..one of them is the winner of some Miss Cinderella thing..haha..went all the way to Redhill..that's not the problem..the thing is im paying adult fare cause i lost my EZ-card!!!

Will someone just return me my ez-card...its so innocent!! who's so cheapsake to wanna steal and keep it??? some singaporeans..gonna make a new one tmr.

Zihui --> haha..im so excited i saw you..yupz..we shall all crash into California Fitness and demand for our pay back...if not i'll sue them till they die..

Edward --> sometimes i wish u wouldnt have to think so much, simplify your thoughts, you'll be less confused and maybe things will be clearer to you. i dont know if you're referring certain things you mentioned about, in your blog about me or what..i dont get/take hints..talk to me if there's anything u say ok?? I'm always around..unless i die?? haha..dont wanna sound too thick-skinned either..

Melt --> where are you..haha..i bought my bag!!! ahh..haha..show u one day..its grey and white..same design as your bag =) we're the twins-bags!! =P