MMS Friends

Thursday, February 05, 2004

2.4km timing was horrible, terrible and vegetable!!! gooTness..form 10.50 to 14+ mins...what's this man!! Though Mr Goh said we can take our time but run below 16mins, i did wanna put in my best.

Haha..screw my timing lah. Road race die liao..

Ms G's tutorial was fun as usual. How can it not be fun when we're talking about sexual stuff right?? -gives a pervy look- Ok, then the stoopid werewolf stuck out it's tongue..Sheesh, the class (esp Chystella and Aisha) was calling my name!!

Yes yes..i have a reputation for my "short" tongue but...but...my aint that gross?!

Wah..luckily i took part actively in Mrs Sim's tutorial today..she gave us lots of work cause she claimed that we're the slowest class..there goes my evening!

I think the student-mentor scheme was a good idea. Miss Judy Tan is a fantastic person..she started by bringing a camera to class and let us take photos in our cliques/class. haha..then she talked about alot of stuff..which i was very very very sleepy but then..hey! it's lunch time ok..how can anyone not be tired?!