MMS Friends

Monday, February 02, 2004

Went to replace my EZ-card 1st thing in the morning with the company of Edward..thanks ed =) Anyway, they didnt make the card properly cause they allowed dirt to be laminated on my photo...looks as if my nose got sai..hellish..

Ok, as usual, im late to meet Zihui. She waited patiently for me again..haha..damn..we crashed into California with Josephine and talked to one of the staff there. Beverly will try to help us get our pay back...but apparently, farking walter looks as if he is running away from SEVEN unpaid drag queens..what the hell..how responsible!

Walked around with Zihui and Ian and Ian's friend who's a freshman from SRJC...decided to buy my bikini...haha..took ages cause was tryin all the different sizes and designs. They gave my their views and Zihui asked a stoopid question like: Can Ian see you in it? Fark..of course lah! haha..you think im trying bra ar??!! its bikini..im open-minded enough to let anyone see me in it. =) Silly girl..

Oh, saw Sashi while travelling to meet Rushdy..only 2 of us at the meeting but nevertheless, we kinda decided on more research. So we went home pretty soon after the meeting begin. Good in a way..my leg hurts...all thanks to Ian hor...ZIHUI..
-grinz- kept molesting me..i'll pronounce her Mynammar name right one day..i know i will...haha =P

Now that im home, i better do some Little Mermaid research and Thiang's work after i take my nap.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............