MMS Friends

Friday, February 13, 2004

Was nearly late for school today..whats new?? haha..

Great day at school..wishes, magnet, cookies, cakes, sweets, chocolates, cards, flowers..what more can i ask for?? haha..it was my first time preparing something for people on valentine's day..ok..i only prepared for 12 girlfriends this year. =) If u got the rose and clip from me, you know you mean something to me in my heart...this only applies to girls huh! =P Wanna thank you guys for putting in so much effort!! Esp those who made cakes and cookies..!

I told Fatty wong about my plan to step down as the CIP rep..then Grace said whenever i talk to her, im like arguing with her..well, she forced the role on me! Anyway, Sobran has kindly agreed to help me out. =)

Met up with my best friend, Cheryl for the last shopping trip before she departs on Monday night. We ate first, then decided to catch Along Came Polly. Afterwhich we went shopping and ate again before shopping again..haha! Took pictures wherever we were and i think people really think we're lesbians..oh..im so gonna miss her???

That movie wasnt up to my standards..im rating it 2.1/2 stars. It wasnt that funny, besides that "happy as a hippo" part and that little pet Polly owns. Typical romantic movie..marriage, fling, sex, then finally them being together. Got the whole picture?? Im glad i caught it was Cheryl cause it's better for 2 girls to laugh off the "intimate" scenes then to be with a guy, who's just a friend and go embarrassed when the kissing or sex scenes come up. Agree?? Haha..

Maurice's coming out of camp tmr at 1pm!! Missed him plenty..but im occupied with my X-country competition tmr..besides, i think he might be too tired to meet out. Oh well, we'll see how it goes cause mom's not happy with me coming home late 2 days straight..so even if im out tmr, i might have to be home by 8+..

Mrs Sim's tutorial was fun today cause i know how to answer her..and i hope i can still answer her for the rest of the tutorials??

Tired..gotta sleep soon..got math tuition at 9am tmr..which means i have to skip GP and Math enrichment. Also, i'll be late for squash training..have to be back in sch by 1pm for competition...will be an exhausting day i believe...haiz..i havent really found the meaning in life..other than living for God, myself and my family..