MMS Friends

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Wah..the CIP talk on Chinatown has hell boring..im gonna talk to fatty wong about letting someone take over my role as CIP rep..afterall,she's the one who forced the role on me..i got so much other things to do!!! Squash trainings, track competitions, Vice-captain responsilities and homework..!! -pulls hair-

Tmr have chinese test..im so dead..then got Mrs Sim's econs tutorial..so stressful...plus i missed today's econs lecture because of my dental appointment. Something happened at my visit there..oh..and now my braces colour is PURPLE... =)

Gwen is a horny girl...she couldnt stop carressing my thighs during Thiang's lecture and she kept drawing on my leg. =P you can go guess what she wrote..crapz..couldnt really erase the ink on it!! haha..vandalism Gwen.. -shakes head- Oh..im married to her..haha..she put my ring on my finger..haha..modern day marriage. And gwen, i'll remember to tell Edward you bullied me.. =P

gooTtness..guess what??!! i was out shopping with Daryl today after the CIP meeting crap and i saw Guixian and Yating at Spotlight!!! sheesh, for your info, we were classmates of 1a06 for the 1st 3 months in SRJC...haha..how exciting..after not seeing Yating for about a year..she's still pretty.. =) hang ard with Guixian for awhile..she's still the same..indecisive about what she wanna buy..can laugh till i drop by looking at her shop..she talks to herself..then take everything on the shelves..then 5mins later, she puts everything back..haha

Gotta study for chinesee....!!!