MMS Friends

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Ok...so this stray cat invaded into my GP class and Mrs Wong was trying to talk to the cat, and telling it to pay attention. For the entire period, i dont think i agreed with what J wong said. I rather subha give us the lessons instead. CT makes almost no sense. Somebody wake her up?? -curses- just look at her bra today again..gooTness..

In case you guys think i dont bitch around, sorry, but i do. I do critisize people as well..even if they didnt do anything big to me. I dont wanna blame it as part of human nature or that im PMSing, but oh well, what else can i blame on??? that shanice is a horrible girl with a horrible personality?? Perhaps..i can't stand myself sometimes too..im sure people talk bad stuff about me too..But its God who judges me at the end. I'll try to be good.. -smirks-

Then had math lecture (jiesheng as usual, was sitting beside me and amusing himself) while 4 (?) of my classmates were having econs tutorial with Sim. Me and rushdy missed out..since thats the case, she should transfer us back to Hui. What's the point if i miss out lessons and if i have to join different classes each time?? Blame it on the poor management of the college..can't they give Yuvanes and me a better time-table?! We're the only ones doing the same combi in this damn school..41hours in classrooms and lecture halls, 7hours of free period. Fantastic..

Anyway, i went for dinner yesterday with ed and i ate my favourite congee!! -smiles- haha..havent eaten it ever since last december hols.

Hmm..what else..oh..the road race thing..my timing wasnt exactly up to my standard..but since its the 1st time im doing time-trial, i guess 19mins was acceptable. My younger sister's timing was 17mins..unbelievable! Muscles very tight now..bought my "deep heat rub" to school in case i happen to cannot walk..go check out the way Xiangjing tries to rub the stuff onto her leg as well..haha..the motion of the rub..haha.. -pervy look-