MMS Friends

Sunday, February 08, 2004

BBQ: Hee, i think the only thing worthwhile there was the chicken wings cooked for me by this freshman. Yes, i dun know his name though we did introduce ourselves to each other. -shakes butttt-

Took pictures here and there...esp Deming and Andrew who's so excited about taking photos. And i was trying to teach the freshmen how to operate my camera. Hey, its a good camera ok..i mean its LEICA DC LENS. Focus is clear and look at my LCD screen...who's image is clearer than mine?? Haha..yours might look thin and pretty but whats the use if the image ain't clear right?? haha..

Yupz, there was cheering and there was mass dance thingy..more crabsticks and more food cooked for me, lazy me. -grinz- Shared our gift of being the best family too..but i realised it's the OGLs who were eating the food..haha..yes..including me, eating the junk stuff like crazy. =)

Then i had to leave cause it was already 1030pm! There wasnt any cab in sight, we had to walk about 1km out to the underpass and jog a short distance to flag for a cab. That's why it isnt good to book a pit thats so far away??!! Carpark F for christ's sake..