MMS Friends

Thursday, February 12, 2004

gooTness..i just came home..all thanks to Jiesheng the monkey monkey. He dragged me all the way to town after track training..

Speaking of which, i was late for training..late for like...err...1 and 1/2 hours?? haha..but still ran lar..think coach quite ok with that. He drove me and jiesheng to Kovan MRT after training..so nice hor..i dont really know him lor..haha..training was shit..im so tired..feel like giving up sometimes..you guys think i ran without much energy right?? Wrong!! Haha..i have to keep repeating to myself that "im not tired"..hell..this sat got X-country...yes...on VALENTINES' DAY!!

Haha..i made a song dedication to my "husband" Alflirt (Alfred) and babes/friends of a03 during lunch break..got bribed by Layleng my "da lao po" actually..haha..$1 leh!!
Tmr's valentines' day eve...actually didnt want to give anyone anything but many people like gg to give me something, so it wont be nice of me not to give anything back right??

I see that everyone is praising Edward's lastest entry (written some time ago..) =) and what have i got to say about it...err...well..haha..

Mrs Sim was pleased with my performance today..have to thank Ed for teaching me some stuff, making me realise some facts on my own last night..thank you! =)