MMS Friends

Monday, February 16, 2004

Hee..my finger still hurts. Thanks for your concern. i can show you the hole in my finger. =P really surprised that Shu is reading my blog??! haha..still keep the turtle picture i drew?? Bet it's gone..haha..

Anyway, i was "abused" by Miss thiang because i said Xiang (banana) looks like a servant. Oops.. =P I was kidding ok..!! ECOD...BAW...ON'T!!!! haha..tell me how to pronounce them please!! Why you all laugh at me??!! i thought i pronounced it right!! No??!!

Anyway, Mrs Kok, the principle, officially knows my name now. She asked for it thinking it was unique..then, im very much a dead meat cause..oh well, look at my skirt, my socks, my "visible" belt and the way my blouse is "tucked" in.

Road Race...i ran the wrong route...someone said i ran extra..wah..the run was relaxed today..maybe that explains why my timing was slower than the first time. Monica is good..Chris, you should consider asking her to join the challenge with you??

Erm..xiuzhi resembles Fann what..i didnt say she's pretty know..neither did i say she's ugly..RESEMBLENCE doesnt really mean anything right?? As if im very pretty like that..

Math test was a breeze..i wanna get good grades for it..prove to CT, tutor, home tutor, parents and most importantly myself that i still have hope! =)

So Cheryl's gone..i was feeling ok till she started crying.

I held back my tears, waved goodbye..Best friend's gone to Melborne for studies. I dont really have any girlfriends that i can relate to anymore. Maurice is in camp and i think he's troubled by something. But camp will keep his mind off things i guess..hell, i dont wanna sink back into "losing-part-of-myself" mode again.

Im not sad..not emotional...in fact im pretty alright now...just...a sense of loss..who's gonna be truly there for me?

Friends, i have plenty. But so what?