MMS Friends

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Another routine day at college.

My girlfriends all out to the musical, and im not a least interested in it. =p

Consultation with Thiang was really cool today..didnt know she'll be so open with us. Haha..now she knows who is "turkey", its a secret between me, Thiang and Tirene. =p Great session though the front part on how to improve our lit was boring. Haha..forgot to ask her about her love life when she asked about ours!! Args..oh well, next session then!

O level results out tmr..reminds me alot about last year..why did i choose to remain in SRJC?! But i did have my fair share of fun, misery and tears.

i farking HATE Karen Ong, Catherine sth..basically the Teacher Advisors for Council. I think i dont really like Bernard Tan too. In fact, the only teachers i like is this male chinese teacher, i forgot his name..Lit teachers and my angmoh track teacher. Im anti-council as well..i always tell it to Chrystella and Aisha and they'll go "oooi!!!". Haha..i have my own opinions. People can hate me too for all i care.

Off Daryl's page:

3 things that scare me:
1) Not getting into NUS
2) Animals
3) Getting trashed by my mother (she's a tyrant)

3 colors i like:
1) Red
2) Purple
3) Orange

4 closest girlfriends:
1) Cheryl
2) Melissa
3) Liyu
4) Jennifer gor

3 things i can do:
1) Make people laugh
2) Make people cry
3) Sing and run and play the violin

3 things i cannot do:
1) Aim into the squating toilet bowl
2) Play basketball and soccer
3) Scold my mum back. i can only bitch to my maid about her..haha

3 things i say the most:
1) Oh my gooTness!!
2) What the hell?!
3) Lame ( i think that applies when i talk to Xiangjing =P)

3 fav food:
1) Bananas
2) Strawberry cakes
3) Noodles of any form (actually, if its not rice can liao)