MMS Friends

Friday, February 27, 2004

I totally humiliated myself during Fairy Tale Project!! But i think it was my fault since i couldnt join them for rehearsals. Thats why im a little confused on when to come in. Plus 2a01 was there to watch us, i got all crazy...anyway, thanks for watching me act crapz..

Was dragged along to watch the "B flat" band concert with Jiesheng. Our band is terrible lar..no standard one. The songs were fantastic but the members..haha..err..i clapped for their effort though. =)

Went for a short astronomy session after that with him. Guess what?? I saw Jupiter, Mars, Satun, Venus, Orion belt, gemini stars and the 7 sisters stars. Oh my gooTness..i've always wanted to see Satun with its ring and got the chance finally!! Haha..laid down on the mat and viewed the universe, which was really cool..totally mesmerised me!

Ran home from bus-stop..and guess what?? i think my left foot's injured. I can feel this painful stretch..sheesh....Nationals next wednesday!!