MMS Friends

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I saw one of my PL junior today while going home.
She used to be a prefect but has quit prefectorial board.
She has very obviously turned into a bunk.
Oh well, i managed to get her to speak up on her own w/o me forcing her to tell stuff that she wouldnt be comfortable saying.

Learnt that she was really "hot" with the lesbians. She's in love with this girl who's 1 year older but they broke off. Now she's with someone she doesnt really have that much feelings for as she had with the previous girl. But the current girlfriend realised today that it sucks to be the substitute of that ex-girlfriend. So she ended it all with my junior bunk friend today although she loves her dearly. So my bunk junior friend is going to re-unite with her ex-girlfriend cause they love each other so so much. So much crying and tears..

I can relate very well with this sort of relationships..yes..the lesbian kind of relationship. When she told me all about it, it felt as if i was the girl involved in this triangle thing. My heart simply went out to my bunk junior friend and her current not-so-loved girlfriend. If you ask me why i can relate so well, thats because...

Lesbiasm: there's just so much to it. Emotional attachments take up 99.9%. Dont even think about the sexual part cause i think its only 0.1%. Yes, unless the 2 girls supposely get horny at the same time and decides to you-know-what.

If i have a girl who loves me so deeply, and im referring to romantic love, i'll go for the relationship. Maybe it due to the environment i was brought up at: PLMGPS and PLMGSS. Even until now, i still have the "feeling" of being loved by a girl..

I hope this doesnt mean that people is going to avoid me. Dont worry, i currently dont like anyone from college..haha..and will never like any girl from SR in that sense. It's just my mentality about this issue..

Gor..this might seem a little "WHAT-THE-FARK" to you...but oh well, i dont wanna hide anything..