MMS Friends

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

MONSTROUS LAUGHING SHITTY MAMA DAY!!!

It started off at the canteen. Hell, i dont know why i laughed so hard and bad till my stomach hurt and was probably making too much noise banging on the table. Edward said he could hear me...oh my gooTness. *faintz* Im Sea Witch Ursula in denial. =P *laughs crazily* What the hell, i cant even remember what was i laughing about right after the break.

Hell..i got called for Econs lecture AGAIN? Screw myself..if not for the "open" answer that Shuming (he sat below me) provided me, i might not have known whats the teacher talking about. I memorised the formula w/o having the slightest clue on what is it all about..in chinese, its called "reading dead books".

So Gwen my darling husband has "married" herself to Nana, taking her as wife 17 and Parquack to be wife 18. Im no longer the last wife now..since i was wife 16 about 6hours ago.. *sobz*

Went to watch Mystic River today with my "cousin". Haha..am i the last to catch it? Oh well..i've rated it 4 stars. =) One of those great movies not to be missed..

Shuming!! I think "Pshanice" with the silent "sha" is good!! Oh my gooTness..i'm just dying with shit thinking about the word. Some people were calling me "brother-penis" today!! *faintz once more*

Tirene: thanks for the further joke and demo on vibration yea..you're beginning to be like me huh...which is a totally cool thing! Im so influential!!! bahaha..im expecting Nana to be a full-bloomed 'ME' soon, just like you. =P And to add just more thing with regatds to your entry, im telling you i didnt have SEX yesterday!! What the hell...?? haha...

Zihui: Hey girl..i think all my previous entries are not that healthy for your mind..haha..so..pretend you didnt see my entries yea. You're not even 16!!! Haha..miss you lots too pretty. =) *hugs*

Grace: Entertain me!!! Not tease me!!! *roars*