MMS Friends

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Hee..Mr Ang, my math tutor is so so so cuuuute!!! =P
He was trying to say "Prove, prove, prove", then ended up saying "Poof, poof, poof!". Imagine the lecture hall bursting out in laugher. He apologized for his bad pronounciation.

I just figure out it might take me some time to get my spellings for certain words correct. Hmm..had the problem of recognising the letters B and D. Now, i've a major problem in spelling speAk. i always spell is as speCk. Darn..im i dumb or what..

The taiwan elections thing...watched ChannelNewsAsia anyone?? I thought the translation was really bad..ironic thing was that its an English programme! Hmm..that candidate wants the election to be null and void..whatever..

So, my tuition got cancelled for the 2nd time this week. Hopefully she turns up tmr. Got so much questions to clear. Sister heading back from Perth now. Will be goin to pick her up at 5.30am or so. Can't wait to see what she has bought!!! *screams*

Ooo...My lovely sunflowers are still surviving. Makes me smile whenever i see them..Hee..thank you for bringing that smile to me. You know who you are.. =)

Watched "The Eye 2" with elder sister and cousin. Sheesh...pregnancy is bad enough..going through labour is shitty..If you're haunted by some spirits, you might as well die! That show is abit misleading..not exactly scary cause your hair just don't stand. Hmm..okie, maybe cannot use me to gauge since im hairless everywhere except my eyebrows and head. Hey! Dad's got no hair on his legs too okie! Mom's got no underarms hair..who wants my genes?? Hee..

Then headed down to T.T.S.H. again for a short while to see god-dad with sister and cousin. He has moved to another ward. He can't really talk properly anymore. Must be due to the infection of the lungs. I dunno actually..he has so many complications. Hmm..held his hands..saw that smile on his weary face. Made my heart peaceful for awhile. His sister came and actually drove us all back. Wow..the Mercs was the sports car type lah! So so cool! Feel even more rich sitting in it. =)

Well, Lesley, if you're reading this, all i can say is that my dad has also always been the constant thing in my life. Mom behaves somewhat like your mom. Except she doesnt even bother bother abt my lugguage when we go abroad. She doesnt really behave like a mom. She doesnt do household chores, she doesnt cook for us. or sit down and listen to us. She's basically concerned with money and going out to party. She scolds us all the time and dare tell us she's not strict. More like unreasonable to me. Really lucky i have an older sister to talk things too. Try talking it out..it always help in a way or another yea dearie?? *hugs* I can relate very well with you though our situations might not be 100% similar..im always here.. =)