MMS Friends

Thursday, March 18, 2004

God-dad's admitted into T.T.S.H. Lung infection.

What im angry about is that Mom said it was a serious illness, yet she told us not to go to the hospital at night. So i merely said: Dont expect us to go down to the hospital at night should YOU get ill. Your retribution. What? The hantu at the hospital is gonna come after us?? I thought god-dad was the important reason why we should go down. Mom also said that they're just our neighbour. Please, they took care of us sisters (obviously they loved me the most so im their god-daughter) since we're a baby till now! Bonds are formed..i dare say god-mom is closer to me than mom, i always try so hard to speak chinese to her. I sound like Andrea de Cruz. God-dad was more English speaking so it wasnt any problem then. One sentence of my god-parents totally melt and touched my heart: If your parents dont care/love you, remember we'll always be there and love you. Weird, god-parents never scolded me for wrong things i've done, they just correct me.

Mom on the other hand will yell at me. Can't really feel her love for me these few years. She's not doing exactly what normal mothers would do..haha..social conventions which i'd expected in Mom..Notice i hardly talk abt dad..he's the best father..gives me whatever i want..fatherly love is felt all the time in contrast with mom. Shit..if mom reads this, she's gonna get hurt. She'll start rumbling on about what she did for us in the past. The bad thing about mom is that she keeps holding on to the past. Move on Mom..

I remembered swallowing a 50cents coin down last time. Maybe it's still in my tummy..

God-dad use to be so strong that he can lift/carry 3 of us sisters up at one time. He's the one who gave us candies and buy whatever junk-food we wanna eat. He's better than santa-claus. He was almost my everything when i was young. Later as the years go by, he started getting ill all the time. In and out of hospitals, falling down umpteen of times, coughing like hell and walking ever so slowly. It was torturing him, i can tell. Yet, he refuse to take his medicine or get a check-up at the clinic. His stubborness caused god-mom to suffer along side with him as well. God-brother seems tired of his stubborness.

Im gulity..they stay just one road away from me yet i only visit them like once/twice a month. Now, he's admitted. i reckon the least i can do is to company him whilst it's my term break..They're catholic...prayin might do wonders..