MMS Friends

Monday, April 12, 2004

BACK FROM THE OUTBACK

Hee..i feel so outdated ever since my computer gave up on itself. Shopped for a new one liao..cost about $2099++. There's hyper-threading technology, 17" LCD, DVD recorder, CD-writer, Window XP of course and many other functions. Graphics card and memory is good as well. =) Waiting for parents to approve then go get it. Actually, we're still debating about the brand since Compac was bought over by HP. Can't wait!! New computer is always so fun..simply because we'll take better care of it then an old computer..

Wah...so there's this big showdown in my class recently and i happen not to be there like all the time lar. Sunday because i left after presenting my part (to shop with mom) and today!! I left for dental appointment!!! *args* Whatever conflicts there might be, i believe our class is a hypocrite one. And i also believe there're some evil ones out there who's pretending to be nice to so that he/she can blend into the class..how hypocritic! *turned off*

Speaking of which, my braces will be off by end of June. Damn..im so gonna miss it?!?! Now, the color of my rubberband is white! haha..pretty ugly actually cause my teeth is very small. Dentist call it "mini bini teeth". *dot dots...*

During GP today, there's this stoopid debate over some charity and even-handedness stuff. Which me and Grace thought that the argument was too focused on just one tiny point of an entire essay. I finally gathered my guts and asked why should we put our expectations on others and make them try to donate money if they can. Hello!! Human rights okie..donate if you want and DON'T donate if you dont want..too bad..and my point here is: BE EVIL IF YOU WANT! Thanks for the applause class..haha..it wasnt to humour you all, i was pretty serious..call it PMS..whatever..

Was feeling super EVIL today. I dunno why..i need to be evil once in a while to vent out my anger. Sobhran has kindly lent me his hand to twist and turn. =) Tirene was like giving me the "aha..shanice going mad again, nvm im used to it" look. =P If i have a knife in class, i'll kill all of you..haha..of course i wont kill my girls!!! Only that i'll kill the rest..

2.4km run will be tmr for me..at 6.40am. Yupz..you read it correctly..its 6.40AM. Hell, run when the sun's not out and when the track is dark??? Or worst, run when my body just woke up from lala-land?? *shrugs* ask that Mr Goh..

Last Saturday, went to the gym with Donghai...he was so nice to show me around and taught me how the different equipments work. *amused* I hate training..did i tell anyone that before?? That's why my attendance for track is like shit..not only like shit, in fact, i come late, yes..an hour and more late.. =P

Painting the DRACO wall and the International Friendship Day banner was hell..but really glad Shuyun, Tirene and the rest of my friends from other draco classes came down to help. It really touched me and Kai Kian. But im getting really worn out by all the house stuff..

Results for this CT2 should be much better than CT1. i passed all except Economics..what to do man...what to do....!!! *whines*

Okie..so the thing about my "cousin" and I. Whatever you guys are thinking, just wanna say: stop thinking. I mean both of us are not even concerned about the gossips anymore and you all keep asking if we're together. NO...we're not and will never be. I'll never be with any guys..you all suck..i suck as well..so stop asking and say you're concern about me cause you merely wanted to find out what went on between us. Let me tell you: NOTHING FARKING HAPPENED. We go out, watch movie, shop, have dinner..all these are like nothing to me?? Dont think too much..if wrong impressions were given, shouldnt he be the one concerned and not the audience commenting on it??? Fark off..i hate guys. Dont let me kill you..guys are so insignificant in my life..go and die lar.

Zihui --> Hee..im so paiseh lar..sorry leh..i owe you one okie. =)

Melt --> Im forced to go for VJC concert to watch Liyu sing..sad life cause tix is so expensive..plus im dying in college..wish to chill out with you like SOON!!! go out leh...!!!!

Jenn gor --> im missin you..