MMS Friends

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Today got SMALLVILLE!!!! Please do watch it..haha..

Okie, came to school and ran like a mad dog for 2.4km run. Nobody wants to run with me..its quite sad actually..when they see me, they all ran off first. Hmmm..im not even like national standard lar..yes, dying to know my timing? It's bad. My personal best for the run used to be 10mins plus..now..haha..engine dying..

2.4 km --> 11.35mins
Shuttlerun --> 11.0s
Sit&reach --> 48cm
Standingbroadjump --> 189cm
Situp --> 54 per minute
Inclinepullup --> 17 per minute


Common Test 2 was an encouragment to me. Finally, Fatty Wong gave me a good pass in GP as compared to my CT1 grades. Although my Econs was shitty, at least i passed my lit and mathc this time round. I'll work harder..yesterday, me and my mom talked about getting a good A-level cert..man..pressure..and she seems least interested in getting us the new computer soon..

Hmm...do i stink now?? Actually, we can smell ourselves right?? Be it body-odour or bad-breath. Why then do some choose to ignore it and "kill" the people standing next to them?? *faintz*

Melt!! Haha..okie..concentrate on your exams first then..love ya lots too..oh guess what..i think im having a lame crush on a "boy" in school..get what i mean?? How huh..cuter than brenda. =P

Stef!! Thanks girl..the wall indeed took us much pain and shit to paint..esp that artist who drew it for us. Haha..glad everyone likes it!!! =P