MMS Friends

Thursday, April 22, 2004

AGE OF INNOCENCE was okie i guess...acting MR van de luyden was cool..over-sized-begger coat on me...haha..Miss Thiang actually hit my buttt!!!! Man..

So i missed the house meeting...he settled the whole meeting on his own without me and Karic..hmm..i'll be running 6 events..may i faint that day. Notice there's no 3000m..let my juniors fight it out for themselves..decided im not gonna tire myself out..

Events:
1) 100m (new event for me)
2) 800m
3) 1500m
4) 4 x 100m
5) 4 x 400m
6) Medley

Args...missed American Idol cause mom was home and i have to be good and hardworking. Did George, John and Jasmine screw themselves up??? I hope so..haha..The OC today!!!!

Wah...im in a horrible mood these days..might just kill someone..Tirene and Shuyun also not in the best of moods..one day my thing dont come, one day i'll be pissed..i dont care if i yell at you, you know? Even if you're in my clique..hmm...havent happened so far, Tirene just think im crazy. Whats new..I wish Nana will die out of laughter one day..i always happen to crack her up, even if its the lamest and tasteless of jokes...hmmm..haha... *shakes buttttttttt*

So, i went for track AND squash on Tuesday. Haha..Green Tea wasnt there...

Please..i think if teachers wanna flash transparencies like lightnings, they should just tell us to go home and read notes ourselves. They can rest in their office without having lecture with us then. Make us copy and copy notes..PRINT for us!!! Hello..didnt those course that teachers go for, tell them that students only take 20% of what they teach, home with them?? Then still want us to multi-task by listening to them, refering to our notes and copying one whole chunk of shittass..oh man..felt like banging my hand on the table when that Ting lectured us...yes, we're suppose to read notes before hand, but dont even know whats she rumbling on about??? So fast can..

Yes..stay away before i slap you. Im pissed. Period.