MMS Friends

Monday, May 03, 2004

Man...just a stoopid girl from school..you all so interested for what?? *grinz* How did i even have feelings for her??!! *stabs myself* Besides, its over..i still have my Wyn. =P

Wonder why Mum hasnt bought the computer..she's taking forever to decide la.. *whines*

Okie...friday's heat for 800m was scary. I had stomache after eating chips..thought i couldnt run. Hmm...tuesday have 1500m again..i hate competition..the stress is damn bad..relays are okie..since i got the best female and male runners in my team. *smiles*

Had a good meal at Esther Leong's place on Friday night..keep singing "Find us Faithful" over and over again. *faintz* Ms Quek's wedding is coming up..scary..havent got our dress yet and the song we're singin isnt even finalised!! *panic*

Then i met up with Maurice at 1030pm. Glad i got home before parents got home.. *phew*

Saturday...i spent my day studying okie..man..can't believe it. Talked to Edward for some time on the line..and then i saw this obscene shadow on my ceiling. *laughs*

Sunday was cool..went out with Melly for movie and retail-therapy. Watched "Win a Date with Tad Hilaton". Typical romantic show..nothing new..dont see how she can cry. *pokes melly* Haha..then to my surprise, i saw Maurice at Cineleisure.. *ooookkie...*

The train ride home was disgusting. This man sitting beside Melly was farking masturbating!!! *pukes* Dont ask me how we know...its farking OBVIOUS!! The motion and the bulging thing...oh man...i shant say more... *gross out to infinite* could have slapped him..

In the school library...atmosphere's scary..guess i better head back to work! Sorry guys..if you all have been reading the same 27 April entry, waiting for my new entry..there it is. *beams*