MMS Friends

Thursday, May 13, 2004

4 days have passed.. My heart still feels weak from what has happened.

I’m told to forget about anything that has happened and to study hard.

I choose to believe that God will oversee all these… I don’t have to worry about it anymore.

This matter is going to make my heart numb and make me change my views of certain issues… perhaps grow stronger too.

I don’t wanna make myself sound like the only victim here cause all of us are.

But as long as all of us want to be friends, I don’t think that’s an impossible dream right?

Lay Leng --> Thanks for the huggie. *flatz*

Tirene --> Haiz..thanks for letting me into your house for the past 2 days. Meowz..your server is like so fantastic that I can’t surf a shit thing lar. Haha..thanks though..really..enjoyed the company and your dad…dot dots..haha

My girls --> Notepad is so useful hor?? *lolz*

Army --> God is the only constant thing in our lives. I so agree with you. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. Need spiritual help desperately..

Shuqin --> Wanna watch tv or play with water?? Haha..will link you soon sweetie *bleaghz*

The rest -->For trying to make me laugh though I keep giving that “look”. *smiles*