MMS Friends

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Rejoice in the Lord!!! Hahaha..my computer is somewhat or rather fixed!! What a nice way to start the hols! *grinz*

Anyway, can't believe im so tired the past few days. Im zonked out and paralysed badly that i can sleep for 24hours straight. Yes, you can tell it from my sleepy eyes..really happy that Maurice popped out from my window yesterday night to see me.. *smiles*

I went to catch "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" with Edward just now. Since i was the one who thought it was a good moive to catch, it's weird how much i dislike the idea of Love in that show. *shrugs*

Hillsongs on friday at Indoor Stadium, 730pm! Anyone wanna join me, grace, shuyun?? It's gonna be the best praise and worship session. Interested? Hee..can RSVP me. =) We'll all go together. God's calling out to me..

Tirene --> Sweetie, can i borrow that CD of yours with can edit photos?? Hee..computer's working!!!

Melly --> It's okie lar, i dont wanna kill you too much over that incident. =) Cause we're best friends! Hee..please contact me once you're out of camp and kicking okie. haha..

Zihui --> I have alot to speak to you...we'll chill out one day okie?? Contact me girl, you seem pretty pissed off on your last entry. I can make things right for you again. *huggies*

I dont want to discuss the future when i myself dont know whats going on in my life. I just want you to be happy..yet i think most of your happiness is in my hands. I'll try not to make u upset..really. I can't give you any guarantee but i want you to know, i care. Deep in my heart, i know all the sacrifices and feelings you have for me. I don't know why am i not reacting to them. I dont want us to be too close, because i dont want you hurt. Signals might have gone wrong, i sometimes allow them because i know you like me. Im allowing more space, yet closeness between us. Im not ready for anything at all, you know that. And i know you're just being too nice to me. Believe me, i dare to say i care about you now and that i appreciate you. =)