MMS Friends

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

It's almost 2am. Im remarkably clear-headed enough to blog on my "holiday" schedule. *pooot*

Math
32 tutorials included-
Which means 4 "sub-topics" per day, 8 days.

Economics
micro and macro-
Have to complete micro topics in 1 week and macro topics in another week.
Lots to suck up into the brain.
Many graphs to practice drawing and theories to memorise and test papers to look through.
My shittest subject of them all...

English
6 texts tested-
Im only done with ANTONY & CLEOPATRA and SHE STOOPS.
Gotta finish OTHELLO by today. *stressed*
Then i'll be left with the difficult texts of Paper2. I loathe this paper the most. I can' seem to connect with the language. JUDE THE OBSCURE and AGE OF INNOCENCE will take me 12 days.

Others
-I needa call Cheryl soon, she might start to kill me in Australia.
-I needa catch up with friends.
-Then, i havent go shop in town yet!!! It's the G.S.S!!! *jumps*
-Gotta train for nationals track and field 2004. But i shant train...i hate it all... *bites*
-Im savin the best for last: i needa renew my love for God..im sorry i slipped away from him earlier in the year..