MMS Friends

Monday, June 07, 2004

I'll be away on a holiday from wed morning till saturday night. Remember to think of me. =) Yes yes, try to get gifts for some of you..but seriously, all the things are available in Singapore lar. Haha. *shakes butttt*

My throat's so sore its killing me. I can't swallow properly at all!!! Think i might fall sick while abroad..

Meowz..can't believe what mum gave all the females in the household today. Haha..her friend is doing a survey on this new panty-liners called LAVEN. If response is good, it'll be imported in. We happen to be the laboratory-pigs. *roars* It was so funny i was laughin the shit-arse off my head in the evening. =p

Happy holidays to one and all.. *smirks*

Peichin --> Silly..haha..just get well before we meet out okie?? Miss ya too! =p

Mike --> It's over..haha..remember??? Nothing's gonna work anymore..lame boy.. *bleaghz* I've put it behind me, you should too. *winks*

Melt --> Enjoy ur trip abroad too yea!

Girls --> Will miss you all. =)