MMS Friends

Friday, June 04, 2004

Oomama..woke up at noon after studying till 3am yesterday. Hmm..took neoprint with Layleng my da_lao_po. Apparently, we clicked on the wrong icon and didnt get to decorate our photos. *shrugs* haha..oh well..it was still nice and pretty tho'..

I have this sudden craving for durians..then i bought the durian roll from Angie's choice (my fav cake-shop). Now, i feel super duper heaty..like i can't swallow my saliva properly.

Man..the wind slammed my studyroom door shut and i can't get in cause it was locked!!! So i came up with this ingenious idea of opening up my window. Felt like a stuntman for awhile as i climbed thru' the window to open my locked door. Dot dots..

So tomorrow's Ms Quek's wedding. Im pretty excited about singing with my friends for her. =) I'll be wearin a flow-y skirt...man...thats so so not me...i hate wearing those type of girly skirts that flips up when there's a slight breeze. Anyway, here's the song i'll be choral singing..

I will be here - Steven Curtis Chapman

Verse 1:
Tmr mornin if u wake up
and the sun does not appear,
I....., i will be there.
If in the dark we lose sight of love,
hold my hand and have no fear,
cause' I....., i will be here.

Chorus:
I will be there
when u feel like bein quiet,
when u need to speak your mind,
I will listen,
and i will be here
when the laughter turns to cryin
thru' the winnin and losin and tryin
we'll be together,
cause' i will be here

Verse 2:
Tmr mornin if u wake up
and the future is unclear,
I....., i will be there
As sure as seasons are made for change,
our lifetimes are made for year,
so I......, i will be here

Chorus

Bridge:
I will be true to the promise i've made
To you and to the one,
who gave you to me

Aint that such a beautiful song?? Thought i can't see myself getting married for now, but but but, i really think that marrying on the 11 of Nov (11), 2011 will be the perfect date. *grinz* I'll be 25 years old by then. Perfect age to get hitched for a woman. =) What a myopic view of wedding..there's just so so so much much much more to it.