MMS Friends

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Haha!!! Nice ?? All thanks to my wonderful jenn gor!! *muack muack muacks!!*

So, im forced to blog about the outing with my darling junior Zihui. Haha..i helped her get out of the house. =) Walked abt and got her baby's pressie in a rush..man..tell you ar..she's so sweet to you girl..cherish all of it tho everything might seem bleak okie? Why am i encouraging it?? Hmm..i dont know..haha..but you know who to talk to if you have any problems buggin you at home/school. *grinz* Hee..neoprint was great!!!! Awww...i hate that DANIEL on your blog who insist he's your bf..fark him man..what's wrong with him?? So thick-skinned!! Anyway, non of my business..haha..i shouldnt be so vulgar..damn myself.

It's killeth me. Cramps suck..i thought i will never experience it..how wrong..Better not be next week..imagine the shit you have to endure while doing your papers?? Args..