MMS Friends

Sunday, June 20, 2004

I used to think and say that love is such a forceful word. So much so that i dont really dare to use it on anyone except my on family and friends. Now, im beginning to think of what i'd said as a "stupid logic".

I mean love is just a form of expression. Im dumb. When someone says i love you, well, so be it. Why do i always suspect or ponder too much about it. Love is just love. That's it. Fullstop. It's as simple as that aint it?? Why didnt i make things easier on myself earlier?

Of course there're various degrees and definations of love to everyone. But it's an individual sort of thing isnt it?? Like if Boy meets Girl at the park, they can call it true love or not. And who are we to judge anything. Im guilty of judging.

Love's a nice feeling huh..heart-racing..comfy feeling when a couple's together. Even family love is felt everyday..think about it. =) Yes, arguing is part of it as well..anger get the better of you. But then, the more you hate the person, the more you love!

Happy father's day!
I love you so much daddy..all that you've done for the family..although you do have some really bad habits, you're the only constant person in my life so far (besides God). Hope we have been bringing you joy all your years of fatherhood. *hugs*

Jenn gor -->my tag and link all gone leh..how come huh???

Layleng --> Silly girl..mug hard!! People keep telling me they will study hard after one week of play. Now, they are all slacking away. Haha..mug hard aim hard study smart!! *kisses*