MMS Friends

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Blackout

Was in my room alone with suddenly, i heard myself yellin at the top of my lungs. Hee..blackout can be scary alright. I do feel insecure when the power cuts off..thats because i took lights for granted. I looked out of my window, total darkness!! It was ahwile later then i can adjust to the colour of "blackness". Feels a little like war to me. Good experience to feel how a blackout taste like after so long.

1) We took out all our candles using the light from our hp.
2) Talked to neighbour about when a blackout last happened.
3) Lit up our walkway and doors and kitchen table for mass studying.
4) Dad was complaining of heat, he wanted to book hotel for the night.
5) Im surprised dad didnt want to go to our private house since private houses dont black out.
6) Sister was bored, she played with wax like nobody's business.
7) Mum climbed up 13 storeys cause lift was down and she's out.
8) Pussycat thought it was fun.. =P
9) Me? Trying to figure out A&C with the candles.
10) Maid was happily asleep. Haha. She couldnt find the torchlight thats why.
11) There goes my Smallville recording.
12) Power restored at midnight for me.
13) But i still bathe with candles in my bathroom. Lovely!
14) Out of point but i really like to drink Yakult. *grinz*