MMS Friends

Thursday, July 08, 2004

I've been dedicating too much time to my books..no, not textbooks. *guilty*

We've about 7 weeks to Prelims? That's a really short period. No more breaks for me. Time-table has ot be planned out. Needa work on all my subjects before i let myself way down..

Discipline, focus, studying in the right/smart way, and lots of help. No, stress doesn't help one bit.

National's on 20th July. Haven't trained. Being forced to go for track. I'm not left with much a choice..why?? Mr Cox and Mr Zaihan came during assembly and persuaded me to go for the last 2 trainings, before my event.

Interhouse squash competition. Do i even remember how to hit that small black ball? No. Don't think so. Sign up? Forget it.

The only good news is: Kai Kian and I are stepping down from our House posts liao. One burden is almost off.

Hmm..i want that Roxy wallet im eyeing on. So gross having to put all my rubbish into that pouch from Happy House. Unorganised.

Pussycat's fine..she's growing fatter..good..nicer to massage her as well. Sucha gorgeous rodent. *smiles*

I just wanna STAB MYSELF HARD. *grabs a knife*