MMS Friends

Friday, July 16, 2004

Oh, this is way cool man. Thanks to Tirene and Edward for teaching me HELLO.  I finally did it on my own. Haha.
 
New word by Edward: Sexcited. Suppose to be excited. *grinz*
He said thats a description of me. *shakes head* And many other adjectives like shameless, silly, stupid etc. Alliteration with my name. Haha. Aint this a parallel to what Grace said about me?? That i make oh-so-bian-tai sounds?? Haha..since when? =P Maybe im just being pervy..on purpose can! *poot*
 
My darling Grace, so sorry if i hurt you. I was sick not because of you but of something else. *hugs* Please dont be mad at me okie..and stop telling Tirene to fine me!! *args* Haha..
 
Tomorrow
Tuition morning from 8am-10am.
Training from 3pm-5pm.
 
Im life is officially over. Im gonna study my arse off. Im not putting in enough effort. Explains my miserable F-ed grades. I feel sick of myself but I have faith i can do it. Just needa start studying HARDER now and be more exam-smart. Yes yes, study study study. * My heart is racing so fast..im feeling a little suicidal..