MMS Friends

Monday, August 09, 2004

Sentosa with Melly on Saturday. Im totally red and burnt from shoulders to feet. Haha..4 hours of sun with her SPF8 oil..was fun..got to know some her poly friends. *grinz*

Was Centro on Sunday night. Haha..witnessed the fireworks display while queuing up to get in. It lasted for less than 7mins actually. *wow* The "security" outside Centro wished me a happy belated birthday. Quite lame... -_- Saw Pamela and Christy. *my secondary school friends* And the weirdest part of the night was that my tuition teacher was there as well. I went hiding. Haha. I can't account for my pressence, clubbing and drinking there. Oh well, i felt so hot after dancing. Must be the drink and the sunburn. *ouch*

So much for the update about the fun i had. I didnt forget to study. I still did. But im left with GP common test 3 and math test to do/study before school reopens on Wednesday. Yes, night study scheme starts as well. *smiles*

Happy 39th birthday Singapore!

Maurice's back...