MMS Friends

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

NCSS day 1

My my...i was lost at work today. I couldnt find my table. Then i realised that i was on the wrong floor. *DANG!* haha..why do they all look alike then? *slaps myself*

Stared at the freaking computer for 8hours today. Majar grossness...my eyes're so dry now. Working is friggin independent...i didnt have anyone to converse with other than meeting Liyu before and after work and during lunch break. The guy whom offered me an eggtart's not counted..neither is the cleaner who talked to me nor the hokkien friendly "auntie". Haha..lotsa beautiful women there!! *grin*

But the end of this month, i'd have worked for 14days. Thats a total of about 640bucks. =)) Im so gonna get my credits and bankbook back!! Aarghs...

Met up with Cheryl (like finally) for dinner yesternight. When i saw her, all my anger vanished...she became my best friend again. Haha..why did i mention the word "again"? That's because she was so busy after coming back from Australia for an annual break and got no freaking time to date me. See why am i angry? No best friends behave like this. I'll kick her back to Monash if she ever dares upset me again. Haha. Kiddin on that part. I love her! *though she resembles a dumpling now* Haha.. -oops!-

We wasted the Swensen's ice-cream and apple desert. I'm so gonna be on a diet..its damn sinful to dine there.

I wanna watch SHALL WE DANCE!!! Not sure what other good shows are there..but i wanna get plenty of books too!! Almost finishing all my books. 2 books in 10 days for the start is not bad i suppose. =)

Oh...and my hair seems pretty dry these days. Time to hit the salon once i get my pay! Alrights..its not even a week and im already thinking of my pay. Darn...thats lust!!! Haha..