MMS Friends

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Being Julia

Hello...minus CPF, im earning less than $4.50 per hour. I dont hold any A-lvl cert but that doesnt mean i dont have any calibre for a better pay job. You always sound like you're the know-it-all. I jollywell know i shouldn't be too picky...but your tone shouldnt sound as bad as my..

Stupid computer..cant even tag on my board. Cant even open links..to hell with it..

This is so strange...Xiangjing and Grace both got their HSBC job from Trisha (Kelly Services). Haha..maybe thats why i didnt get the job. She said more bank offers next week. So hopefully DBS picks me up.

Watched Being Julia with Edward.. =)) It aint abt love, was more like a revenge story. And how older people apparently rules over the younger generation. Something like that. Was a beautiful show..