MMS Friends

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!!

Sentosa was boring. Crowd's not that fantastic. Music after midnight was lousy. But i saw Yewcheo, Huishan, Angeline, Eve, Komui and my honey Xiangjing!! Huge difficulty looking for her in that human mess!!

PTK caught the frisbee thrown from the stage by Olinda Chio..wow..how lucky! haha..

Welcomed yaer 2005 with some noise and madness on Siloso Beach with PTK. Was nice..haha..

You wont believe what i did at Delifance. But its the most logical thing to do. But its bad lar..I always start my year WRONG!! x_X

Darn..i didnt get to reflect on anything this time. Too busy with dont know what shit.

Side-tracking but I needa job...desperately!! =/

Oh, and Dad told me to bring a guy home this year after our last dinner at the restaurant.. -__-Where to find???