MMS Friends

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Mum's back

Retail-therapy with Tirene. Bought 3 new interesting books, one flowy skirt, Alicia Key's CD (i love the track "Karma") and Jie's birthday present. We had a good lunch (ToriQ) so very meaty!! -grinz-

Met up with Chris during the Isetan Private Sales. It was a huge mess i swear..

Next, we went Marina Square with Kenneth and Edward. Was fun...as usual, that stewpid guy cant stop teasing me. -_- And his jokes're all so lame. -doink- I just had to laugh along..Had my tomyam banmian at the foodcourt. =))

Well, the shocking news totally put a knife through my heart. One of my closest girlfriend's dad passed away. I'll remember to pray for her..draw strength from God my dear friend.

Seeing her dad in the coffin reminds me of the scene whereby my Papa's in there was well..peaceful yet agonizing. The fake smile on the corpse's face..how surreal..it seems like we're dreaming..he's just sleeping..no..he aint breathing..

Killer Waves: Dad donated clothes, towels, mattress and money. Trying our best to help the victims. We're so lucky to be safe..Praise the Lord. Felt so fortunate being able to still eat BurgerKing at the airport. Its the sense of gramercy..

Mum home after 6 days: Well, but Mum's not very happy we didnt call her while she was abroad when it happened. She kept yelling at us in the car when travelling back from the airport. She was saying something like she had to call us instead of us calling her (she thought the quake form Indo might have affected Spore) and Auntie Chan had to call us to tell us to call my Mum and see if she's alright. And yes..thanks ot Jenn for your concern about my Mum's safety. =)) Let Mum cool down i guess..but we did give her a tight and warm hug when we saw her coming out of the arrival hall..THAT speaks alot..