MMS Friends

Monday, December 20, 2004

Last day of work! =))

Totally gratified that my job's over. 6 days...just 6 days..totally ruined my mood and everything. Yes, its was definitely a rewarding experience and all...but creepy!

Im finally like back to my original self. =)) Bouncy and beachy self..haha..no more bad corporate-dressing days and foot.shoulder-aching-like-crazy days..most of all, no more stress and waking-up-early-&-ending late days!!! Whoopers!

Im so gonna miss those bunch of peeps..we went though sunshine and hurricanes together. We helped each other so much (to keep the job of course). Sigh..gonna have another gathering with them soon, planned at my condo. =))

The chinese speaking girls who taught me how to write chinese characters..the college girls who bitched with me about everything under the sun..the short 16 year old girl who dresses like she works in a nightclub..the mr bean lookalike who entertained me..bobby and his gang who helped me broke eggs and talk to customers..the crazy guy who wrote poems with me..most of all Liyu, my close friend who companied me throughout this period. She's so pretty she attached like so many guys..haha..she was chattin to almost every guys coz she's just too hot? =b

Last day was okies..Mum and lil' sister came to visit me. I closed 4 deals..and Mum bought me my Ba_gua from the food fair. Haha. Like finally i get to sleep in and go out, lead a proper shopper life. =)) I'm the ultimate Ba_gua freak. -skips-

Oh, they gave us all the goodies for the subscription. Haha..mineral water to oil to shampoo to cereal to nail buffer to magazines to gummy sweets to milk to sanitary napkins to coffeebean powder to coffee powder to vitamin pills to washing detergent to the most precious of all-my $440 for the past 6 days of torture. Praise the Lord. Haha....so worth it, after all the hard work. We all grabbed like crazy singaporeans...a very hilarious sight. Haha..all those grabbing..i tell you..everytime i think back on it, i'll let out a uproarious laughter. Hurhs..i only grab those pads and milk hor..haha..not that kiasu okies!

My current mood [zingy]. So much so that i can't sleep although im friggin tired. No more moody days..its over! Finally can go shopping with Tirene and Christoper tmr..lead my normal life! Weee!

Oh yes, and of course the re-painting and arrival of new furnitures. It's gonna be transformed to a pretty stop-over apartment. =)) The condo and pohhuat place will be worked out at a later date. Busy month..but fulfilling.

I missed Mass afew times liao. Promised myself to go church soon with my mother.. =)) Anyone wanna come over to church just let me know yea. Traditional christmas celebration coming right up..not the City Harvest style please..haha

Love-love.....