MMS Friends

Monday, December 13, 2004

Dr Aw

He's the best doctor ever. Was complanining to my family doctor how the other doc ripped me off $54 the other sunday and made me took pills because i wasnt a kid anymore. Hell, he laughed, explained it was non-office-hours and just said that i've got a small throat. -_- So, the blood was nothing. Just small throat and abrasion was very bad. Cool..totally cost of my medicine's $24 only. =))

Haha..my PC is officially spoilt, no thanks to Emily jiejie. She downloaded some crap and now my PC's not in top form. So gonna get a new computer and table for computer next year.

Painting of my living room starts right after christmas. Parents're leaving it to me and sister and anyone who's willing to help. We have to complete it by 29th when the new black sofa comes. -excited-

Clubbing at Phuture next wed. Weeeee.....wanna dance my arse off.....

Dine -> Haha..i love SOUL so much!!! -hugs dine tight-
Peichin -> Hee..will let you know when i can yea. Probably on january coz i needa work. =))
Angela -> Yeah!! Totally agree...the flame of PL in me will never die..miss and love all my friends from there!
Kimmy ->aiyah...saw doctor liao lah! -shooos u offf-