MMS Friends

Thursday, December 09, 2004

School for Seduction

Breakfast treat at Delifrance from Donghai who's entering NS tmr. -poor boy- Haha..no more gymming/running partner. It'll be fun though..enjoy urself in there..haha

Went to meet Xiangjing at Bugis for a movie. Walked abit before heading to find Beach Road. A pretty woman directed us. -whistles- Guess who we saw?? haha..its Rui'en filming for the drama! She's tall, slim and pretty. =)) Args..then i was so tempted to buy like 2 bags. They're gorgeous baby!!! -moans- Haha..kidding on that part. Hmm..gonna buy it when there's new stock. I hate display items. -double yucks-

Why am i such an impulsive buyer?? I hardly use the stuff i buy..more like trying to please myself by making them mine. Shit..its a bad and unhealthy way to live..but its a dead-hard habit. =))

What else. Hmm..the show School for Seduction is really quite bad. -thumbs down- Talk about women trying to please themselves and not for men. I totally disagree with that! We dont LEARN how to seduce ourselves?? Hmm...but one thing's for sure-if we feel good, others around us will most probably feel as good. =)) I'm not talking about murdering someone..please..

So, everything's getting better. Back to the way it started. How wonderful..im blissed..haha..or is it blessed?? I beg ur pardon if i sound incredibly stupid.. =/

Im obsessed with browns and bags and perfumes recently. Yes..slap me..im exceeding on my expenditure.

I live on plastics. -beams-

Im off till 13th........muacks..........