MMS Friends

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Clinic

Slashed $54 at the 24hr clinic near my house. So expensive? Jus for a 37.6 degrees fever, slight flu, phlegmy cough and slight "wheezing" asthma. At least i had her company.. She's really my sweet friend, sister, brother, mother and wisdom tree. Oh whatever she is..she's stuck with me forever. =)) I dont think u want your name up here so..hee..

Shivering..after eating those nasty pills. -miserble-

Paste my Bali magnet on ur fridge!! Haha..and yes..wear the beaded necklace Tirene!!

Long day tmr. But gymming with Eunice in the morning. Maybe my sickness will turn for the better after some exercise. Then lunch out with her and head to town for prom preparations. Hope can get a goodnight's rest after the entire thing. Gonna slept in after medication. No partying for me. =/ But i want shooters!! -whines-

Gotta rest...TA! =)))